Wednesday, September 2, 2015

CLOWNING and LOVING OUT LOUD

What a welcome home to Costa Rica! A week with an amazing group of 33 of the most wonderful people I have every met. This is why I love clown trips, the quality of person, the openness of heart and mind that you find in someone who is dedicating a week of their life to clowning and caring for people in places that they don't know is simply spectacular. I have made great connections, great friends, and deepened my understanding of my own heart.
I made great re-connections with three of my favorite people in the world, Patch Adams, Mark Enslin, and my dearest, dearest clown mirror friend Dario Solina!!! They are such an inspiration for me to do exactly the work I want to be doing in the world.
So, I begin here today with the commitment to post something about my journey each and every day here. This is the perfect picture. Patch is feeding me his rubber snot like a baby bird. My job was to be the receiver of his love/snot. Going to all limits to achieve the ridiculousness of this humanity so we may laugh and feel good about being alive in a world where there is such a need for love and laughter.
So, I am receiving all the love in the world. I am open. I am worthy of all the love that Patch and everyone else has to give me.

No comments: