Sunday, February 14, 2016

March 24-26 DPS Workshop in Pensacola, Florida

I am excited to announce that I will be offering a three-day intensive workshop on Dramatic Problem Solving at the Unitarian Universalist Church in Pensacola, Florida March 24-26, 2016.
The workshop will explore the DPS facilitation method that combines the amazing work of Augusto Boal and Theatre of the Oppressed with facilitation strategies and techniques from the field of Conflict Transformation to create dialogue, performance and action for individual and social change.
The 21 hour course will culminate with a forum theatre performance on Saturday March 26.
The cost of the workshop is $150 per person.
For more information please write to Steven at dramaticproblemsolving@gmail.com


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think most people would agree with your article. I am going to bookmark this web site so I can come back and read more articles. Keep up the good work!
Problem solving techniques

John black said...

Thanks for the information and links you shared this is so should be a useful and quite informative!
Tutoring

Unknown said...

I would love to translate your book to spanish language.